PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Introducing Our Newest Princess

Our youngest princess arrived on May 28th at 5 am after three hours of labor.  Such a sweet little thing she is too.  I really can't believe she is already over 3 weeks old!  She weighed in at 7 lbs even and was 20-1/2 inches long.

I would like you to meet Kierrah Jane Slocum.

Taken by a friend(who is a professional photographer) at 3 days old.

Taken by me at 3 weeks old.

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world Kierrah Jane! My son was not a pretty site at 3 days old, but she is gorgeous! I just love the name Kierrah ~ Kind regards ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and what wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete