PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, June 8, 2013

9 years and 9 kids later. . . .

My husband and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary on June 6th.  We were married in 2004 two weeks after I graduated from high school!  It seems like such a long time ago now, but really it wasn't.

In those nine years we have become the parents to 9 beautiful children.  The oldest two are now 8 years old and our youngest is a week and a half.  How time flies as it feels like I just found out I was expecting our first!

I plan to start sharing stories of our life, how we met, and what we've been through to get to this point, but so far I haven't gotten those posts written.  I thought I'd just drop in and post this quick little note to let you know that I'm still very much in the land of the living, but my past two weeks have been busy!

I also wanted to share the picture below of the gorgeous bouquet of roses that my husband surprised me with for our anniversary!  He also gave me my traditional gift which is a new rose bush!  I have some really large ones now and of course we also have the ones that have died off.  I don't have 9 living bushes now, but I do have the first bush he bought me that has survived through it all including a move.  May this rose continue to grow and bloom just like our marriage and our family!

My gorgeous dozen long stemmed roses!

And they smell just as nice as they look!
I wanted to edit these pictures a little bit to make them pop out and look professional, but haven't found the time and didn't want to put this post off any longer!  Hope you enjoy them as much as I am.  They're still sitting in my kitchen looking gorgeous! Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you have been busy! Congratulations on your anniversary. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary and congratulations on the little one!

    ReplyDelete