PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Uglee Pen Review


I loved using these ergonomic pens!  They were soft and squishy and had a great ink to them.  I have a large callous where I hold my pens and pencils and writing for long periods aggravates it and makes it sore.  These pens did not make it sore at all!


These pens are great!  Glad that I got a chance to try them!  I have tendinitis in both my wrists and these really helped to keep the pain at bay!  Now if they could make a keyboard out of this stuff. . .

The UGLee Pen is a revolutionary ergonomic pen that is designed, created and used by a real physician.
This Doctor-inspired grip pen is redefining the way people view pens and writing.
The UGLee Pen is good for everyone who writes (even just a grocery list), and is especially helpful to people who experience pain and discomfort when writing, for example those with arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, etc.,.
It's also the best writing utensil for children who are learning to write and are developing fine motor skills, as well as helpful for special-needs children who find holding a pen or pencil properly difficult.
And for high-school and college students who have to take copious notes, this pen helps keep hands and fingers from cramping.
 
Make sure to stop back by and enter my GIVEAWAY for a set of pens of your own!
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. We love these pens. So much so that my kids and husband pirated them all. However, I love that they are using pens perfect for growing hands. I type mostly anyways as do all bloggers :D

    ReplyDelete