PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Thirty One Bag Sale! Annual Outlet Sale! ends 7-20

Do you like Thirty-One Bags?
Take advantage of their 
ANNUAL OUTLET SALE!
Bags up to 70% off!


OUTLET SALE begins Thursday July 18th at 9am EST and Ends 3am EST on Saturday July 20th

Gain entrance to the OUTLET SALE!

 Go to https://www.mythirtyone.com/dawnwallace/ for the direct link to the OUTLET SALE

Items sell FAST!  SHOP EARLY!!!

Important OUTLET SALE info: 
* No personalization is available during this outlet sale
* You may purchase up to 31 of each item
* All SALES are FINAL
* Shipping by FedX to be shipped by August 3rd, 2013 - 
Flat Shipping rate of $8.00 for entire order Continental USA
$25.00 Hawaii - Alaska - Puerto Rico

Make sure to take advantage of this wonderful sale that I'm sharing for a friend!  I love these bags and use one as my diaper bag even!  I simply adore my freezer bags I got from them too!  

I am receiving no compensation for this post.  I am not the seller of these bags, simply sharing some blogging love!




Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment