PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, December 2, 2013

Crockpot Turkey Casserole -Thanksgiving Leftovers #goodcookkitchenexprt Recipe

Want something yummy that you can just throw together and forget about?  Well I have one for you!

This is great for using up those Thanksgiving leftovers.  You can use your turkey, your green beans, and serve over your leftover mashed potatoes!

For this recipe I use my Cream of Mushroom Soup recipe or if you want to use one that is dairy free please follow what I'm doing below.  You will want to check that out or if you don't need gluten free feel free to use two cans of the condensed cream of mushroom soup and one can of milk(my mom has used this recipe and that is what she did to get the same consistency).

You will need:

4 cups chopped turkey bits
1 lb green beans or whatever you have left to throw in there
8 oz mushrooms
one batch of my Cream of Mushroom Soup or this recipe which is dairy free: 2 cans coconut milk, 1 lb fresh mushrooms, and 1/3 cup cornstarch mixed well using a mixer(I used my Ninja).

Put the turkey and green beans with the mushrooms in the bottom of the crockpot and cover with the cream of mushroom soup.  Cook on low all day.

Chicken, asparagus, and mushrooms.
I LOVE asparagus!

I placed the turkey, green beans, and mushrooms in the crock first and then poured the cream of mushroom soup over them.

Ready to simmer all day long.


You can serve over rice or use up those leftover mashed potatoes.

The perfect supper served over rice.


Super yummy and good for you!  I hope you like it.  My kids LOVE it.  The last time we had this for supper most of the kids had 2-3 helpings and there was none left over when we were all through eating.  I of course, really just wanted to pick out all the green beans and eat it on my own!


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment