This is such a casserole. I had some leftover chopped ham. One small package of spaghetti noodles(these were a corn based noodle). Some frozen peas and some cheddar cheese. So what did I do? Well it's simple really!
|Delicious ham and cheese casserole.|
2. Drain the noodles.
3. Place noodles, chopped ham, and frozen peas together in a bowl.
4. Mix well.
5. Make a cheese sauce to go over your pasta casserole. You can find my favorite recipe here.
6. Place the noodle mix in a 13 by 9 casserole dish.
7. Pour the cheese sauce over the top.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for at least half an hour, or until it is golden on top.
Last but not least. Let it cool just a little bit and then enjoy! You can also put some bacon bits on top of this or crushed gluten free crackers or even crushed chex cereal.
Pin It Now!